Discover The Vibrant Culture & Lively Art Scene Of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Journey into the heart of Mexico’s independence and revolutionary past when visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Cities of Guanajuato and San Miguel Allende. Vibrant culture, rich history, and enchanting, well-preserved colonial era architecture come alive as you stroll the winding cobblestone streets and alleys of Guanajuato. It is a city steeped in legends and myths, many dating as far back as the 16th century. Literature, painting, art, and handcrafts have all flourished here along with the spirit of independence and expression that made this the cradle of Mexican independence. This city has a genuine Spanish colonial look, style, character, and atmosphere.
San Miguel Allende, considered by many to be one of Mexico’s most beautiful colonial towns. Like Guanajuato, San Miguel was built with the enormous wealth generated from the silver mines that enjoyed their heyday in the 17th & 18th centuries. With a colorful assortment of art galleries, boutiques and internationally acclaimed restaurants you are sure to indulge all of your senses! Your journey will take you behind the scenes into the lives of local artisans; off the beaten path for a special look into authentic Mexico! Just to make sure we touch all of the senses you will have an opportunity to participate in creating a delicious regional dish during your cooking class at the renowned Sazon Cooking School. We have also made sure to factor in ample time for you to wander the cobblestone streets, shops and cafes in order to fully embrace and make this experience your own!
- Guided Tour of Guanajuato’s & San Miguel Allende with history as rich as its mines full of silver in the Colonial Era
- Artisan Tour delving deeper into the soul of these creative center of Mexico
- Casa de lo Espirtuos ~ 18th Century Mansion current day textile museum
- Gorky Taller (workshop) for Traditional Majolica Pottery
- House of Chavez Morado & Olga Costa-Jose house a fine collection of paintings & art work.
- Museo y Casa de Diego Rivera
- Tour the private collections of Bill & Heidi La Vasseur & Romero Tabueno Filipno
- Tour the colonial mining center of Mineral de Pozoa for a unique experience of authentic Mexico
- Private cooking lessons at the renowned Sazon Cooking School
- Behind the scenes tour with local artisans of San Miguel Allende
Contact Us to BOOK a planned trip or BUILD a custom one!
TEl: 833-515-5252 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org