The Ultimate Girls’ Getaways & Mother-Daughter Trips (And How You Can Take One, Free!)
You know the typical annual vacation, where you’re herding the kids, or compromising with your husband, or planning a so-called balanced itinerary that touches on everyone’s interests but doesn’t dig into any?
Yeah, let’s skip that this year.
A growing trend in the travel industry, girls’ getaways – and their brainchild, mother-daughter getaways – invite women to relax, rejuvenate and revitalize with their besties. Add in serious bonding over themed travel – spa getaways, culinary extravaganzas, and yoga retreats, for example – and you have a real recipe for a vacation that you’ll love, no compromise required.
If you “accidentally” leave your phone at home, we promise not to tell.
Let’s Talk Themed Travel
First things first: gather your girls, call your moms and daughters – it’s time to talk getaway. What’s your perfect trip? Do you dream of hot stone massages and gourmet chocolates? Or long days of yoga and natural foods? Or perhaps, a shopping spree in the fashion capital of the world?
Arts, cultural and wellness travel is obviously about arts, culture and wellness – but it’s all about you, too. That’s why all our tours are completely customized to your group, to your friends’, your mothers’, your daughters’ individual interests. We value the benefits of slow travel, cultural immersion and behind-the-scenes encounters, with a healthy dose of you thrown in for good measure.
- Cooking Classes in Santa Fe, San Miguel de Allende & Spain: Okay foodies, picture this: local chefs – experts in the cuisines of the American Southwest, Mexico and Spain – instructing you and yours during private cooking lessons. Have a taste for themed cuisine, private market tours, vineyard visits, and olive oil tastings? We’ve got you covered.
- Chocolate Making in Belize: Speaking of food, there’s no delicacy like homemade, artisan chocolate – and no better teacher than Belize, where cacao has reined for centuries. Throw in a sprinkling of history, a pinch of Mayan culture, and a few cups of dream vacation – that’d be tours of ancient ruins and scuba diving the world’s second-largest barrier reef – and you have the recipe for an incredible getaway.
- Fashion in Paris: If your interests tend towards heels and handbags, travel with us to Paris. We’ll take you on private studio tours with local designers, a private tour of the Louvre with a focus on fashion, and a fashion show at Galleries Lafayette, before going wild on a shopping spree through local shops.
- Yoga & Cooking Classes in Maui: Ah, Hawaii. There’s no better place to stretch your muscles – to hike, swim and explore natural beauty – than on the island of Maui. Round it out with a gentle (or intense, per your interests) focus on yoga and natural cooking classes, and you’re guaranteed to feel refreshed and healthy.
- The Incas of Peru: Discover the magical spirit of Peru in Lima, the Sacred Valley of Chinchero, and Machu Picchu. Interested in ancient ruins? We’re on it. Peruvian textiles? That, too. Incan culture and cuisine? We’ve got your covered.
From diving into waterfall pools, to watching the sunset over margaritas, to whipping up gourmet feasts, to shopping for high fashion, our mother-daughter and girlfriend getaways are designed for you and tailored to your interests. Unwind. Catch up. Laugh. Play. Celebrate your friendship and special bond on these exhilarating trips.
With decades of travel experience under our [fashionable] belts, we know that a vacation is about more than what you do while away; it’s also about the memories you take home.
On every trip, for every traveler, we’re delighted to gift you a travel journal to encourage creative play. Collect memorabilia. Commit your experience to words. Paste in photos. Journal wherever your creative spirit takes you. (And don’t worry if your creativity is MIA; every journal comes with a handy list of ideas and creative prompts.)
Oh, and Could We Also Make It Free?
Oh yeah. We did mention free travel, didn’t we?
Here’s the deal: If you organize a group of 8+, you travel for free (excluding airfare). Honestly and truly, it’s that easy. (Really, we promise. Get in touch today, and we’ll prove it. No strings attached.)